[Adminsysters] Privacy camp - call for panels

mara mara at multiplace.org
Fri Nov 5 11:34:57 CET 2021

hi,

ENG

In one of our sysadmin meetings we discussed about submitting a panel
for the next privacy camp (online, on the 25 jan), which I forwarded the
call in /etc some time ago
https://privacycamp.eu/2021/10/20/privacycamp22-call-for-panels/

Here is a draft of the proposal:
https://antonieta.vedetas.org/p/privacy-camp-feminist-infra

This is a very spontaneous submission, but if we get accepted we would
like to stream the panel via our peertube instance. It will be one of
the self-curated events we have planned for the afni project.

Do you have someone in mind as a speaker that we could ask? We need to
submit by Sunday midnight, but the speakers don't need to be confirmed yet.

--

SPA

In one of our sysadmin meetings we discussed about submitting a panel
for the next privacy camp (online, on the 25 jan), which I forwarded the
call in /etc some time ago
https://privacycamp.eu/2021/10/20/privacycamp22-call-for-panels/

Here is a draft of the proposal:
https://antonieta.vedetas.org/p/privacy-camp-feminist-infra

This is a very spontaneous submission, but if we get accepted we would
like to stream the panel via our peertube instance. It will be one of
the self-curated events we have planned for the afni project.

Do you have someone in mind as a speaker that we could ask? We need to
submit by Sunday midnight, but the speakers don't need to be confirmed yet.

Traducción realizada con la versión gratuita del traductor
www.DeepL.com/Translator

ciao, m