[Adminsysters] peertube installation

mara mara at multiplace.org
Tue Nov 23 12:20:13 CET 2021

Just a quick update, alas a bit delayed, that the peertube instance is
up and running with secure https since our last workshop on the 11th of
November. We will need one extra meeting in December for customizing the
interface and add info for the about of the instance. I will send a poll
soon for this.
In the meantime, here is the pad with the questions we need to fill for
our about section. Please take a look and add some content.
https://antonieta.vedetas.org/p/peertube-config

ciao, m

--
mara.multiplace.org