[Adminsysters] borg backup

Artemis G artemis.gryllaki at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 09:58:51 CET 2021

Good morning all,

Yesterday we met with Ezn and enjoyed a full nerd day of Backups!
We are happy to announce that we managed to start backing up *Adele to
lever burns!*
We installed Borg Backup and created a script to automate the process.

You can find documentation here:
https://git.systerserver.net/systerserver/notes/issues/33

See you in our next sysadmins meeting :)

Happy Tuesday!
artemis+ezn