[Adminsysters] [🔌↗️🚪 .conf ] peertube install ][ date adjustment

ignifugo ignifugo at insicuri.net
Mon Oct 4 12:23:51 CEST 2021

On 02/10/21 16:17, mara wrote:
> The dates for peertube install in October:
> Tuesdays 12, 19
> Friday 29
> 10am  to 17pm CEST (break for lunch at 13pm, break for snacks at 16pm)
>
> ciao, m

Ah.. sorry people I had hard time in the last week of september..

I read you!

I update the calendar:
https://cloud.systerserver.net/index.php/apps/calendar/p/iqcAcwpK5piaoTzr/dayGridMonth/now

Do you feel confortable to use it ?

I'm happy to have a calendar to remember me the appointments :)

see you on 12..  and 29..

I would like do a meeting for show you how use and set pass.. if you like.

https://www.passwordstore.org/

so we can have a shared passwordmanager .. based on our gpg key..

what do you think? maybe on 8th night..

Tell me if you don't like.. or if you have other ways to share passw..

hugs ignifugo