[Adminsysters] store secrets

ignifugo ignifugo at insicuri.net
Fri Oct 8 20:07:44 CEST 2021

hi!

I revamp this topic with a dedicated tread.

On 04/10/21 12:23, ignifugo wrote:
> I would like do a meeting for show you how use and set pass.. if you
> like.
>
> https://www.passwordstore.org/
>
> so we can have a shared passwordmanager .. based on our gpg key..
>
> what do you think? maybe on 8th night..
>
> Tell me if you don't like.. or if you have other ways to share passw..

Maybe this night I see a bit, but to tell the true, I'm close out from
our gitlab, because the recovery email is not working (yah yah, ok,
because i lost the pasw).

So.. I would like share with you the pasw and the configuration of the
email that I also used for the cloud recovery passw,

but I would like set up a group passw manager to share it.

HUm.. looks that I'm in a loop (no gitlab no paswmanager, no pasw
manager no recovery pasw no gitlab)

I think a bit how to exit.. and I tell you something. Maybe this night I
try to set the gitlab config for the email directly by root side..

or in the next days. see you soon

if you have information about the topics tell me.

hugs ignifugo