[Adminsysters] [🔌↗️🚪 .conf ] Backup Server Setup Documentation

mara mara at multiplace.org
Fri Oct 8 20:25:11 CEST 2021

just to give some context of this backup server, because besides those
who are joining the meetings, the others are not informed about the new
server project in s14, antwerp, which will serve as a backup for
systerserver during the residencies hosting. And perhaps later too.

neutrint, a VPN NGO in Brussels, helped in mounting a desktop server in
the basement of s14 (any pictures?), and the process is documented in
the git issue below.

ciao, m