[Adminsysters] september sysadmin tasks

Donna donna at genderchangers.org
Mon Sep 13 09:27:54 CEST 2021

Hi Nancy,

Good to hear from you! It's been a while since you had an account on the systerserver. Are you planning on participating in the current project? I am not sure because I was not at the meetings but I am assuming the others don't know you. I feel it's important everyone knows each other because trust is the basis for sharing responsibility on the server, we all have "root". Things can break, people's work can get effected. Could you connect with the rest first?

Donna