[Adminsysters] september sysadmin tasks - Correction Date

mara mara at multiplace.org
Tue Sep 21 13:26:30 CEST 2021

Hi, so Nate, Artemis, ooooo and me confirm that we can meet on:
Friday the 24th, 10AM CEST
for our sysadmin technical meeting.

Sorry for the change, but we do it to facilitate Mika, who is currently
doing sysadmin tasks so it's important that she can join.

We will use tmux on systerserver, and we will share our screen for those
without server access.
@ooooo can you reserve BBB of constant?

Discussion topics:
- how to reboot the server and make sure previously running services,
started again after the reboot.
- go through the gitlab tickets both for systerserver and anarchaserver,
to see what needs to be done
- start a public wiki page on gitlab for writing down what sysadmin work
entails
-other?

--
mara.multiplace.org