[Adminsysters] about VPNs and Iran

ignifugo ignifugo at insicuri.net
Fri Dec 2 13:36:50 CET 2022

On 12/10/22 13:25, natacha wrote:
> Dear systerserver,
>
> As i was reading this info on Gaba's  mastodon feed:
> https://www.digitalrights.community/blog/tools-resources-actions-to-support-irans-feminist-uprising
>
> I realised there was a dedicated vpn community gathering focusing on
> iranian shutdowns (organised by IFF) on october 13th 16h00 UTC 18h00 CEST
>
> I know we do not immediately propose VPNs but there is also some
> interest about it around here....
>
> heart

hum,
I read now this message..ooops,
do you partecipate? how was?

in my small side of be a person that run a radio program in fm radio :)
I spread a bit the use of Snowflakes as anticensorship and I host in the
website one of the script to raise the use of it:

https://hackordie.gattini.ninja/relay-love-for-freedom/

did you tried? and what do you think about?

ignifugo