[Adminsysters] [systertown] Re: info on how open collective works

bolwerK info at ooooo.be
Fri Dec 2 16:40:53 CET 2022

hi great
to have an overview
let's do it :

- we would opt for /2/ FISCAL HOST
as we can forward funds, donations into the open collective and
reimburse people+ attribute fees.

- we think it is important it is in Europe - for dunds and we wonder if
it is easy to demand with a fiscal hosts funds and get them transfered
to the open collective account.

-name - ? do we refer to systerserver - or do we have 'another name'
which can hosts different servers/sysadmins costs  & fees. e.g.
SYSADMIN!Unite
It would be great more independent sysadmins who wants to work on the
feminist servers can join.

xm