[Adminsysters] Notes from today's meeting

Anne Roth annalist at riseup.net
Sun Dec 4 00:28:57 CET 2022

Hi all,

we had another meeting about systerserver.town today.

You can find the notes here, same pad as last time:
https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/MUT-FoePY6Dr0OUiozMK0W7x/

Things we talked about:

* An account on Open Collective, the advantages and disadvantages of
having a fiscal host in Europe, the US or elsewhere. Gaba will open an
account for systerserver and will send a separate mail about this.

* A separate mailing list for systerserver.town. There were three voices
in favor of that in the poll and no one for keeping the conversation on
this list.
The new list is
https://lists.systerserver.net/mailman3/lists/systertown.lists.systerserver.net/

Please subscribe if you would like to be part of the discussions about
moderation issues, the set up, the details of who it's for and who it's
not for. It would be great to hear more voices on that!

* The 'about page' and the 'server rules', describing who we are, what
the systerserver is, what kind of behaviour we would like to encourage
on systerserver.town and what we won't accept. Today only Gaba and me
talked about this (ooo was there for a while, too, but not for this
part) and if you have ideas for what should be included please add them,
or join the next meeting.

We're in the process of drafting those texts here
https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/mvoVpuCQk+g5gzw+qGvIstDy/

Hope I didn't forget anything (it's late..) but you can see it all in
the pad.

Cheers,
Anne