[Adminsysters] help with a network disaster on linux laptop

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Tue Dec 27 09:42:35 CET 2022

i fixed it! or it fixed itself ... i tried following a suggestion to get
to the grub menu, by restarting with the shift key down. i did this, &
it didn't bring me to the grub menu, but the laptop restarted with the
internet working ... i have no idea what really fixed it! but i'm not
going to try using a vpn again for a while ...

h : )

--

helen varley jamieson

helen at creative-catalyst.com