[Adminsysters] privacy camp rec + peertube update

nw wessalow at posteo.de
Thu Feb 3 09:46:18 CET 2022

hello,

the restreaming of our panel "feminist internet" at this year´s privacy
camp was quite a success! the recording of our talk with mallory knodel,
maddalena falzoni from maadix and anaïs back is availabe at our peertube
instance:

https://tube.systerserver.net/w/1UdjJq75oFsHgx2Rx8Qg6r [start at 8:45]

topics of our discussion include the frameworks of digital rights vs.
feminist approaches, tools for self-organising in/as technofeminist
infrastuctures, sustainance of feminist server projects and possible
visions for collaborations.

the panel was first in our self-hosted series of events and residencies
as part of the "A Fair New Idea" funded project for the setup of a
peertube instance to collaborate with artists from flanders and beyond.
next up will be a discussion with melt from meltionary
[http://meltionary.com/] about accessibility both from an anti-ableist
and a technofeminist infrastructure perspective, recorded at vvvaria,
rotterdam + online next friday.

also note the css styling of our "tap" peertube inspired by the
beautiful non-binary colour palette. it is the outcome of our
"maquillage digital" workshop at rc3. you can download and install from:
npm package => https://www.npmjs.com/package/peertube-theme-maquillaje
our git repo =>
https://git.systerserver.net/systerserver/peertube-theme-maquillaje

greetings to you all!