[Adminsysters] Exhibition "Digidic"

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Tue Jan 11 15:58:20 CET 2022

hi mara & all,

sorry i can't join a meeting in the next week & also can't commit to
doing much for this if it's to happen in may - the first part of this
year is pretty full for me. but i have worked with this organisation
before, as part of the "machine divas" project which eva ursprung was
co-leading, & i think it would be good to participate, depending on what
they want & if we can manage it, of course.

h : )

--

helen varley jamieson

helen at creative-catalyst.com <mailto:helen at creative-catalyst.com>