[Adminsysters] Fwd:[nic at sea-watch.org: [Info] Urgent Call for IT Persons for the Sea-Watch 4]

ignifugo ignifugo at insicuri.net
Tue Jan 11 23:07:31 CET 2022

inoltro

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	 [nic at sea-watch.org: [Info] Urgent Call for IT Persons for the
Sea-Watch 4]
Date: 	Sat, 8 Jan 2022 15:40:52 +0100

----- Forwarded message from Nicolas Zemke <nic at sea-watch.org> -----

Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 22:11:33 +0100 (CET)
From: Nicolas Zemke <nic at sea-watch.org>
Subject: [Info] Urgent Call for IT Persons for the Sea-Watch 4
To: Sea-Watch IT <it at sea-watch.org>

Hello!
We are currently looking for an IT-Person for the upcomming missions of
our ship Sea-Watch 4.
The Dates for the Missions are:
- Sea-Watch 4: 30.01. - 12.03.

The dates start with the crew arrival at the harbor, followed by a
quarantine before going to sea. During the mission the IT-Person is
responsible for taking care about the IT on board (no special nautical
IT-skills are required) and also assists in other areas on the ships, if
possible.

If you can imagine to go on a mission in 2022 or support us in the
shipyard in 2022 please feel also free to contact us.
We are looking for people with the following qualifications:
- Daily 1st Level IT Support (Printers)
- Experience with linux environment
- (Experience with Windows environments)
- Experience with networking and tools (ssh, vlan, tcp/ip etc)
- Good Teamskills
- Quick thinking/flexibility
So if it is somehow possible to take part in one of the missions, please
write as soon as possible or feel free to write an E-Mail to:
it at sea-watch.org
or call
+49 1512 6870804 (Nic)

Warm regards,
Nicolas Zemke
Team-coordination IT Sea-Watch e.V.
E-Mail: events at sea-watch.org
Internet: www.sea-watch.org
Twitter I Facebook I Instagram I Newsletter I Spenden

----- End forwarded message -----

--
blicero

- don't mourn, organize. - j.h. (IWW)
- ci sono alcune cose che un uomo fa. ci sono alcune cose che un uomo non fa. - Kong Fuzi
- la buonafede non esiste (autocit.)
- no future, no peace, fuck the police