[Adminsysters] message from noc at mur.at

mara mara at multiplace.org
Tue Jan 18 08:52:09 CET 2022

Could they warn us before cutting down the server? And give us more
clues of what is wrong, a copy of the logs? We are quite active on adele
these months, so stopping it like that is rather brutal.

Hmm, also what if Ralf could email this list directly? In our afni list,
we have added some non-members that they can only send emails, not
receiving.

Anyhow thanks donna for the relay.

--
mara.multiplace.org