[Adminsysters] message from noc at mur.at

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Tue Jan 18 10:46:36 CET 2022

that does indeed seem rather extreme to just shut it off without warning
... what was making the surge of traffic? was it only your activity or
was there something else?

i received emails to the general mur.at list (i have other websites
hosted there) about network issues, & this morning they sent one saying
that after a long search they were able to isolate & fix the problem:
"Our network was loaded to its limit and therefore could not provide a
stable connection. This is now fixed, the corresponding server is
disconnected from the network." (translated from german).

does this mean that jean or adele somehow made problems for the whole
mur.at network???

--

helen varley jamieson

helen at creative-catalyst.com <mailto:helen at creative-catalyst.com>