[Adminsysters] [mur.at #9912] server adele - disconnected

bolwerK info at ooooo.be
Wed Jan 19 13:04:15 CET 2022

Hey ralph
Hey mur.at

We are studying to put some bandwidth limit and monitor so we can
troubleshoot better the machine. But where to put this limit? in our
side or in your gateway? And how much ? Like during the night we can use
the entire bandwidth for the server upload and download..
and during the day (8:00-22:00) Adele can use...  eg. 30MB/s for upload
and 10MB/s for download ? Or what do you suggest ? We need again access
again - port 22 incoming is not enough to troubleshoot to check our borg
backup script - for that we need for sure 22 outgoing port.

It can also be our peertube instance. We disabled the webtorrent. We
understand that peertube needs specific requirements -
https://docs.joinpeertube.org/install-any-os?id=installation
No adsl - you have a  100M/Bit symmetric  fiber. Is that dsl? Do you
suggest that we can run our peertube instance on your infrastructure?
Our users are very limited and moderated. Also we don't have a lot of
material on it. It is rather an experimental instance.

We do understand your decision but for the moment we our server back
running.
We want to install a monitoring software like netdata - promotheus.

Or do you have any suggestions to tackle the bandwidth problem? We have
currently a funded project running until May so an online presence +
visibility is importantand urgent- even while we are learning.

Can you also add this email systercloud at grrlz.net   to the mur.at
mailinglist

xm