[Adminsysters] Jan/Feb sysadmin+project management meeting

Selena Savic selena at kucjica.org
Mon Jan 31 15:11:19 CET 2022

Dear all,

I was planning to join the sysadmin meeting today but I have to admit
that, after searching my emails and other memory instances I am not able
to find where this meeting takes place. In case there is a link that
someone can share with me here, I am still available to join in the next
hour.

All my best,

Selena