[Adminsysters] Repurposing jean

mara mara at multiplace.org
Tue Jul 19 17:22:49 CEST 2022

What do you think of migrating mastodon systerserver.town to jean? Now
that jean is upgraded with a clean Debian 11 OS?

We have a Feminist Hack Meetings 2-day workshop in Athens coming
September, we could use one of the days to do the migration. Me,
Artemis, Angelliki and ooooo will be there.

--
mara.multiplace.org