[Adminsysters] Fwd: [afni.conf] Re: mur.at AIR -- reinstall jean linux

Donna donna at genderchangers.org
Wed Jun 8 10:44:45 CEST 2022

Hi ooooo,

* I added user "bolwerk" to jean and will Signal the password to you.
* added the user to the sudo group with "usermod -aG sudo bolwerk".
* changed /etc/ssh/sshd_config to allow logging in with the password,
and restarted ssh, see the follwoing line:

"# Change to no to disable tunnelled clear text passwords
PasswordAuthentication yes"

Tested the account, password and permissions and it works. Please upload
your ssh key and close the option to log in with password again?

Donna