[Adminsysters] Fwd: [afni.conf] Re: Sysadmin tasks for March

mara mara at multiplace.org
Thu Mar 10 10:32:05 CET 2022

thanks ezn :)
we have some gitlab issues open, so you can take on anything you'd like
to do.
About nextcloud, there are several nextcloud directories under /var/www
and some I believe can be deleted. It'd be nice if you can document in
the nextcloud ticket which related dirs are needed any why during your
nextcloud session. IIRC one is for the nextcloud data dump.

Also in our last sysadmin overview meeting, we decided to backup
nextcloud data too (images). So it'd be nice to make sure that those are
backed up by the borg script. But we didn't create an issue for that.
Feel free to work on that if you want.

have a nice day,

--
mara.multiplace.org