[Adminsysters] mastodon access

Artemis G artemis.gryllaki at gmail.com
Tue May 10 12:58:29 CEST 2022

Hi all,
As mara mentioned, I will also participate in the mastodon workshop hosted
by Lurk in Varia Rotterdam. Particularly, we would like to focus on issues
around moderation, guidelines, and code of conduct. That doesn't require
server access, at least we don't need it right now!

Also a question: is systerserver.town a classic Mastodon (
https://github.com/mastodon/mastodon)  installation, or is it Hometown (
https://github.com/hometown-fork/hometown)?

Thanks a lot,
artemis/estragonius