[Adminsysters] Fwd: systerserver.town

Anne Roth annalist at riseup.net
Fri Nov 4 11:19:24 CET 2022

Hi,

great :). I'm also not up for writing a completely new thing because I
don't really have the time, but also because there just are good
examples to draw from.

I'd propose to go for the easy solution to put one up that already
exists to have something for a start, and paste it into a pad and than
edit that? We could have a meeting to discuss together, or just invite
everyone to add their suggestions and update the version on the site
after a while? If that sounds ok I'd paste it into a pad.

But if someone wants to write something new that'd be great, of course.
What do you think? There were some attempts to write something, maybe
Mara can say something about the state of that? I did try to do a
workshop at THF this summer. It was a nice conversation but nothing
really came off it in terms of a written document.

Anne