[Adminsysters] systerserver.town -engage

bolwerK info at ooooo.be
Wed Nov 9 10:11:06 CET 2022

Great, i am interested in being with when you update the machine. after
18:00 no problem exept thursday
besides from writing the policy/terms i guess we also have to make an
estimate of how many subscribers we can handle with the resources we have.

xm
ps we ourselves have to still migrateour account from instance, we are
subscribed to systerserver.town but currently still on the instance of
petites singularités.
ps where is the pad? for the policy/terms - didn't find it immediately
in the mails.