[Adminsysters] Work Meeting for Systerserver Town this Saturday at 19UTC Re: systerserver.town - upadte MASTODOn instance

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Thu Nov 10 23:42:02 CET 2022

i won't join the meeting as i'm not much use for that, but i do have a
question: is it possible to be able to change the settings from the
black background with white writing, to white background with black
writing? i find it really difficult to read the dark version (quite a
big discouragement to post!) & i just saw that on some other instances
for example https://aus.social/explore, it is a light background.

i searched through my preferences as i expected this to be something we
can change individually, but did not find anything ... is it possible to
be able to change individually? if not, i propose that we change to the
light background, for accessibility reasons. i'm not visually impaired
myself (other than being over 50 so unable to read small print) but for
those who are i believe that a light background is a bit more
accessible, & it would definitely be a lot easier for me.

h : )

--

helen varley jamieson

helen at creative-catalyst.com