[Adminsysters] [afni.conf] Re: SMART error meeting

mara mara at multiplace.org
Tue Nov 15 12:16:32 CET 2022

Hi Micha, and everyone,

I can do next Monday or Tuesday. But I prefer earlier than 18h bcz I
am one hr ahead, and I know in the evenings my brains don't work that well.
Please for those who would like to join, fill in here availability
https://transitional.anarchaserver.org/date/studs.php?poll=l15dCu667WgV46uu

ciao, m
PS: thank you micha for helping out with this! appreciated :)