[Adminsysters] Mastodon - meeting today?

mara mara at multiplace.org
Sat Nov 26 19:53:57 CET 2022

Hi, I will join for the first half an hour, as I still have work to do
after, and bad scheduling as this meetings was last minute confirmed.

Can I ask you to go through these questions fist?

- moderator team: how do we discuss/keep in touch (is it ok to use the
systerserver admin mailing list for it?) ? we have 6 people in the role
admin of the server, who are they? admin/oweners should have 2FA

- do we do outreach and invite more people?

- moderator team: how do we discuss/keep in touch (is it ok to use the
systerserver admin mailing list for it?) ? we have 6 people in the role
admin of the server, who are they? admin/oweners should have 2FA

- do we do outreach and invite more people?

best, M

--
mara.multiplace.org