[Adminsysters] mailing list FHM

ignifugo ignifugo at insicuri.net
Tue Sep 27 09:26:29 CEST 2022

On 26/09/22 14:35, mara wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I created a mailing list with lists.systerserver.net for the people who
> came to the workshops of Feminist Hack Meetings (FHM) in Athens, to
> follow up and hopefully organize more workshops in Athens, and also to
> be informed of the FHM happening in Rotterdam next year. The list is not
> activated yet, just wanted to inform here.
>
> Hope that's fine with you all.
>
> ciao, m

yes! for me great!
.. I think we have a queque of request of mailing lista from feminist
people,
maybe we can take this happening, with have a procedure between us to
open a mailinglist?

hugs
ignifugo

.. ps.. what do you think about a ticket system? https://zammad.org/
so the contact with the orga that ask for a mailing list stay shared
between us.. but maybe is oversize for what I'm saying..

hugs.. I'll have time after the 12 of october to spend time with you..
in the meanwhile I think to you :* how was the FHM in greece? can you
share a review?