[Adminsysters] Fwd: [afni.conf] Enabling two-factor authentication (2FA) on your npm account: systerserserver

ignifugo ignifugo at insicuri.net
Tue Sep 27 09:56:32 CEST 2022

I use it for web auth in gitlab of other project
I use a yubikey and a monokey for other stuffs.. email and noblogs

I bought 10 some time ago and I would like share the budget with you
during the THF but at the and most where not there..
I think that I spoke with Mara about u2f and 2fa.

is becoming mandatory, because is antiphishing for a lot of auth..

Hey... if we meet soon I can give 3 of this
https://www.yubico.com/it/product/security-key-nfc-by-yubico/

for 30euro for 1..

@mara but you have already one.. no? maybe for npm can we have the
account in two or three and is enought..

hugs  ignifugo