[Adminsysters] A story about jean and adele

mara mara at multiplace.org
Thu Apr 20 09:47:28 CEST 2023

Hi everyone,

tomorrow the current sysadmins of systerserver will have an interview
with Hilffling and Gansing for their mixed tapes project initiating from
the cloud depletion day. We will talk about the current project of
feminist federation, and we would like to give a short narrative of the
servers' lifespan.

For those who are involved in the project in the past, could you tell us
when jean was assembled and why you choose this name? And what is the
reference of adele's name? I remember that adele was assembled with the
donation of the Bologna /etc in the summer of 2019, is that so?
Is the picture of gaba working on the hardware on our website taken in
mur.at and who else was there? We could also think if this info would be
something we want to include on the systerserver.net

thank you,