[Adminsysters] update php and nextcloud on adele

ignifugo ignifugo at insicuri.net
Tue Feb 21 12:54:09 CET 2023

Hi, let's go to plan the meeting

to made the change on the php versions for the nextcloud.. and do the
update to the version 25 😄

Here the pool:

https://transitional.anarchaserver.org/date/studs.php?poll=BOyPr6jokFVX8Fhi

I put the second week of march, because before 8th of march I think is a
full period and we have the right to take relax a bit just after.. so I
proposed starting from 13th..

hugs
ignifugo

here---adminlink:https://transitional.anarchaserver.org/date/adminstuds.php?poll=BOyPr6jokFVX8FhioaFjBtXg

Last human/machine news about the script that we use..

estragon and ezn had a session to update the nextcloud backup script so
that db file would have a date when doing a db dump.
Thanks!

backup of the original script is still there
 > backup_script_bak.sh

documentation
 > https://git.systerserver.net/systerserver/notes/-/issues/42

edits in /var/www/html/nextcloud_backups/backup_script.sh

############ introduced a date variable
# date
DATE=$(date --iso-8601)