[Adminsysters] About the Mastodon instance

Miren BZ kaixo at miren.bz
Tue Feb 28 13:30:38 CET 2023

Hi,

The Mastodon instance has been down for a few days now. I've  tried to sign in to the mailing list to see if you had any news about it there, but for some reason I am incapable of activating my account (the token is apparently incorrect and I have no way to reset it or get another one). Anyway I was trying to avoid being as intrusive as sending an email to ask, but since I don't know where else to look... any news on the Mastodon instance?

Again sorry for the direct ask, and thanks so much for your work.

Kind regards,
—Miren