[Adminsysters] Fwd: systerserver/8m ?

Anne Roth annalist at riseup.net
Thu Jan 26 15:12:16 CET 2023

Dear all,

this question below relates to a project in the making, an action planned for the 8th of March.

Femke mistook me for someone much more involved in the server than I am in fact (during a meeting for this action I had mentioned we might be able to provide a Mastodon account).

Is it possible to have a website like she asked below? It would be great to have a quick reply because they want to print some things..

There'll be more information about the strike soon, and if you want to know more before making the decision please let me know!

Anne