[Adminsysters] Fwd: [npm] Please verify your email address.

mara mara at multiplace.org
Sat Jul 1 16:43:45 CEST 2023

Hi

since last year, we have a nmp package for the peertube styling theme.
npm periodically spam us for changing to 2AF.
I changed the email in the nmp package to info at systerserver dot net.
It was an autistici alias email b4, that was forwarding to our old AFNI
mailing list.

When loging in to https://www.npmjs.com/, it sends an OTP here for
verifying. I think is better than couple it with someone's mobile phone
or computer for 2AF.

Any suggestions to do otherwise?