[Adminsysters] VPN on Jean

Djamil Vardag djamil at mur.at
Tue Jul 4 13:57:27 CEST 2023

Dear People,
this should not be a big thing, you can do what ever you want with your
Hardwareserver jean.
You can setup a vpn software, i would reccommend wireguard as it is
fast, easy and has clients for all operating systems. You can configure
it to use the gateway of your servers ip.
See here:
https://www.wireguard.com/install/
and here:
https://www.wireguard.com/quickstart/

cheers,
djamil

--
Djamil Vardag - m u r . a t
T +43 681 816 45 308  — DI-FR, 12-14h, und Rückruf auf Anfrage
NetworkOperationsCenter noc at mur.at