[Adminsysters] Asking for a project collab

nate wessalowski wessalow at posteo.de
Thu Jul 6 09:46:35 CEST 2023

hi all,

in our last meeting we have been discussing ways of answering external
requests and have worked on a protocol that we are about to share with
everyone after some more discussion and fine tuning :)

in cases like this one (external request) we have proposed to take 1
week in order for people to take up the request. if within one week
nobody has replied there is a rotating task (taken by me atm) to write a
friendly "no-commitment/ thank you for reaching out" message.

more details on the protocol will follow next week. if in the meantime
you want to reply to nina - go ahead ]] otherwise i take over by
wednesday next week.

greetings!