[Adminsysters] newcomer ?

bolwerK info at ooooo.be
Thu Jul 13 22:54:06 CEST 2023

hi

We are currently developing a protocol to sort out the lists and their
activities/topics/...
we would like to have this list for active sysadmins of systerserver who
contribute in maintenance and care for the affective infrastructure.
So  we would forward her to  femserver list list /
https://lists.systerserver.net/mailman3/lists/femservers.lists.systerserver.net/
<https://lists.systerserver.net/mailman3/lists/femservers.lists.systerserver.net/>

<https://lists.systerserver.net/mailman3/lists/femservers.lists.systerserver.net/>
xm