[Adminsysters] newcomer ?

bolwerK info at ooooo.be
Mon Jul 17 11:30:30 CEST 2023

hi we are trying to formulate a protocol here
https://eth.leverburns.blue/p/systerserver-protocol
and there is not an onboarding protocol  articulated, neither for the
mastodon -
and the protocol got stranded - so anyone who wants to pick it up to
guide a session - go ahead.
so at the moment  it floats in informality - and we would be the last to
exclude someone to join in - it wasn't clear from the forwaded mail and
we just tried to bring up the discussions we had.
xm