[Adminsysters] newcomer ?

mara mara at multiplace.org
Mon Jul 17 14:39:16 CEST 2023

hi,

we would like to keep the list for those who actively maintain the
server. And since none of the active sysadmins knows the new person, I'd
like to suggest to have a meeting with them before registering here.

We can communicate with the new person via the info at systerserver dot
net and arrange a meeting.

mara