[Adminsysters] Fwd: Re: Interview request

Liopold D. Novelli lio.novelli at radiostudent.si
Tue Jun 6 12:10:34 CEST 2023

Hello,

I'm writing again since it looks like my last email most probably got
lost somewhere. I hope I'm not bothering too much. I wonder whether we
could arrange a date for the interview with Cheerio regarding gender
differentiation in IT (with more focus on FLOSS) and about systerserver
collective.

Kind regards

Lio Novelli

RadioStudent