[Adminsysters] hello from Winnie

Winnie Soon w.soon at arts.ac.uk
Tue Jun 6 16:48:10 CEST 2023

Hi everyone,

I just subscribed the mailing list of systerserver. My name is Winnie Soon, artist, coder and researcher currently based in the UK. I am a fan (and the ambassador) of systerserver lol, and love the work that you all are doing. I hope there will be more collaboration in future and we find our ways to sustain the community works that we are passionate about.

all the best,

best,
Winnie

---

Dr. Winnie Soon (🌈 they/them)

Course Leader & Senior Lecturer, MA/MSc Computing in the Creative Industry (Modular)

UAL Creative Computing Institute (CCI)

Web: https://www.siusoon.net<https://twitter.com/decolonisator>
<https://twitter.com/decolonisator>

Mastodon: post.lurk.org/@siusoon<https://siusoon.net/post.lurk.org/@siusoon>

Recent exhibition/publication:

1. Breaking the Binaries (until 17 Jun 2023), Science Gallery in Australia: https://melbourne.sciencegallery.com/breakthebinaries

<http://www.arts.ac.uk/cci>2. Soon. W., (2023). Writing an Article as if Writing a Piece of Software. Toward a Minor Tech (Peer-reviewed newspaper), 12(1). Christian Ulrik Andersen, Geoff Cox (eds.). link: https://darc.au.dk/fileadmin/DARC/newspapers/toward-a-minor-tech-online-sm.pdf

3. Soon, W., & Valesco, P. (2023). "(De)constructing Machines as Critical Technical Practice". Convergence: The International Journal of Research into New Media Technologies

4. Soon, W. (2023). "Queering Code Manual".Them all, Magazine. Retrieved from http://www.them-all-magazine.com/winniesoon
This email and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and/or its attachments you must not take any action based upon them and you must not copy or show them to anyone. Please send the email back to us and immediately and permanently delete it and its attachments. Where this email is unrelated to the business of University of the Arts London or of any of its group companies the opinions expressed in it are the opinions of the sender and do not necessarily constitute those of University of the Arts London (or the relevant group company). Where the sender's signature indicates that the email is sent on behalf of UAL Short Courses Limited the following also applies: UAL Short Courses Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 02361261. Registered Office: University of the Arts London, 272 High Holborn, London WC1V 7EY