[Adminsysters] Fwd: Re: Interview request

Jurij Podgoršek jurij.podgorsek at radiostudent.si
Tue Jun 13 22:26:14 CEST 2023

Hey,

We conduct interviews over our jitsi server (30min-1h), then cut
statements and arrange them into a radio show.

Most fitting times for us are afternoons and evenings in the CET
timezone, but we can also take time off work during the day if need be.

Any day would do, have you come to a consensus regarding participation?

Kind regards, Jurij