[Adminsysters] About the Mastodon instance

Anne Roth annalist at riseup.net
Wed Mar 1 09:36:14 CET 2023

Sounds good to me. I'm also thinking it might be helpful to have two:
One for the Mastodon instance and one for Systerserver as a whole, to
avoid confusion who is to take care of which requests?

E.g. info@ for all of systerserver and
town@ for Mastodon, pointing to the respective list?

Anne

>>> http://www.upstage.org.nz