[Adminsysters] [360] Re: update php and nextcloud on adele

ignifugo ignifugo at insicuri.net
Tue Mar 7 12:21:59 CET 2023

On 27/02/23 17:05, ¬ ` wrote:
> hi,
>
> because of sparse availability, i added one more date [march 21] to the poll.
>
> @igni : could you please vote?

hi sorry , I think happen a misunderstood, and I understood we was
planning the tasks to do on nextcloud all together, not 3 meetings for 3
tasks..

So I jump the meeting of today (install 2fa) and added my preference for
this other appointment, update php and nextcloud.

this is the appointment:

Friday 17 March 2023 - 12utc

I'm happy too if you discover that the task that you want to do, is
related with the other two tasks, and you prefer do all together today.
..
I'm fine.

I moved other appointments to be free today, but at the end better in
this way and I respored my agenda.

byebye
have a nice afternoon

Ignifugo