[Adminsysters] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Researcher with interest in sysadmin

Robert Collins robert.collins at umu.se
Mon Nov 20 16:11:30 CET 2023

Hallo nate,

Yes, how about 4pm CET on December the 5th?

Best,

Rob

[umu-logo-email-EN.png]

Robert Collins [he/him]
Doctoral Researcher
Designhögskolan / Umeå Institute of Design
Umeå Universitet / Umeå University
SE-901 87 Umeå, Sweden
www.uid.umu.se
www.robbycollins.com
SE: 070 786 5881
IE: +353 (0)86 – 8937289

On 19 Nov 2023, at 11:51, nate wessalowski <wessalow at posteo.de> wrote:

hi rob,

nice that you reach out to us. should we just find a date to have a call (on jitsi for example)? i would be down for sure and maybe some of the others also want to join then. beginning of december would be good for me (tuesday evenings or thursday mornings).

greetings,

nate [they/them]