[Adminsysters] [Etc-int] Fwd: Welcome to round 2 of SoMiBe 2024

¬ ` vo.ezn at leverburns.blue
Tue Nov 21 22:14:07 CET 2023

hi,

not sure my previous email went through so im gonna retry >> > sorry if >> spam

we have an infra budget of 600e from 360 Degrees of Proximities project:

-- - 109.00e -- 3 domain names [2023-2024]
-- - 288.00e -- digital ocean
-- - 263.00e -- mur.at

we have 2 accounts at mur.at : Donna Metzlar and systerserver
Donna had already made a bid of 120e, but to keep the amount in one place we've annulled it and instead made a 263e bid for systerserver

> https://mur.at/interface/somibe/?64a1a406 donna
> https://mur.at/interface/somibe/?4f4315a5 systerserver

vims,
_ezn