[Adminsysters] ServPub workshop with In-grid & Systerserver --- 24 Nov - London + hybrid

bolwerK info at ooooo.be
Wed Nov 22 13:20:36 CET 2023

FYI

Join us for a workshop with In-grid <https://www.in-grid.io/>
andsysterserver <https://systerserver.net/> in London on 24 Nov
1300-1700 - GMT :

We will introduceServPub <https://servpub.net/> as a project and as a
network of technical and social components. We will also take you
through the technical setup and include a working session on one of the
nodes of the server network to demonstrate these methodologies in
practice. We will reflect on the process by wrapping up the day with a
collective documentation exercise and group discussion with Q&A.

ServPub encompasses: – Experimental and computational publishing –
Self-hosted, decentralised platforms – Sysadmin as collective labour –
Networking protocols – Portable/local servers using raspberry pis –
Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)

Order of events: – Introduction to ServPub and its players – Sharing
feminist methodologies (Systerserver) – Working Session – Documentation
& Discussion

more info: https://www.centreforthestudyof.net/?p=7435
<https://www.centreforthestudyof.net/?p=7435> online - follow - bbb:
https://bbb.constantvzw.org/gl/rooms/qqf-rvu-x1v-eka/join