[Adminsysters] systersecret

ignifugo ignifugo at insicuri.net
Mon Oct 23 18:22:07 CEST 2023

hi,

today I tryed to add the pasw of nextcloud db to our passwordstore,
but says..

pass edit systersecrets/cloud/db
gpg: errore durante il recupero di 'artemis.gryllaki at gmail.com' tramite
gpg: errore durante il recupero di 'artemis.gryllaki at gmail.com' tramite
WKD: No data
gpg: artemis.gryllaki at gmail.com: saltata: No data
gpg: /dev/shm/pass.naWLcvIysU8KM/YICSlj-systersecrets-cloud-db.txt:
encryption failed: No data

Artemis, can you upload another key here?
https://git.systerserver.net/systerserver/systersecrets/-/blob/master/artemis.asc

also that key that sound unusable.. will expire on first of november..

I'm not sure, maybe I have to refresh the keys from servers, but also
the key that I have of ezn appear will expire on 1 of november..

so.. October it's the month of check the update of our keys :)

And I don't know if we have to introduce other keys of other adminsysters

hugs cheers

ignifugo