[Adminsysters] Mastodon event follow up

Nathaniel Tkacz N.Tkacz at gold.ac.uk
Sun Feb 11 20:58:05 CET 2024

Hello Systerserver folks,

Last Summer, Mara joined us at Warwick Uni to give a presentation. It was great that Mara could make it and they made some contirbutions that I thought were very important. Some of us are now thinking about putting together a written collection on the fediverse. Is this something that Systerserver would be interested in? We aren’t necessarily looking for academic chapters and would be really interested in other writing formats.

If you like to be involved, or would like to chat about it some more please feel free to get in touch.

Best

Nate

Nathaniel Tkacz (he/him)
Professor of Digital Media and Culture
Associate Head of Department
Media, Communications and Cultural Studies
Goldsmiths, University of London